We went to the town of Bad Durkheim for this year's wine festival with one of my co-workers, Lora. If you are anything like me when it comes to wine (I get tipsy off of one glass), you have to order your wine "shorle" which means "with water". This way, you get to sample many wines of the region, as opposed to one glass.
Kurt and Lora enjoying the festival:
I used to go with my youngest brother, Geoff, on the rides that spin your cart while the whole platform spun in bigger circles at the same time. I saw this ride at the festival and got to reminicing. Kurt and Lora agreed to go on it with me... but only to regret it later. Each time around, the ride kept getting faster and faster... until the only thing I could do was stare at Lora across from me, which was the only stationary thing in sight and pray the ride would end. Kurt and Lora didn't volunteer to go on any rides with me after that . In fact, I didn't volunteer to go on any either. I guess I'm just not as young as I used to be ;) Here is Kurt and I BEFORE the ride:
1 comment:
How fun!!! Do you guys ever work? All I ever see (minus the last post) is how much fun you have :) I miss you!!! Hope work is going well for you.
Post a Comment