Christmas LaBianca Style

Mom and Dave took Doug, Geoff and I to Bush Gardens over Christmas break. Mom and Dave went on EVERY roller coaster with us - very impressive. It was pretty cold that day and we each had 2-3 cups of hot chocolate throughout the day just to keep warm. Mom and Geoff: We had our big LaBianca Christmas dinner on Dec. 27. Guy's back was hurting him so he had to take a break... but was still all smiles...
Mom and Dave preparing dinner which included a turkey, ham and pork tenderloin... along with all the fixins'. As usual, there was plenty of food! Here is Grammy, Poppy, Geoff and Jacki: Doug, Jacki and Geoff, visiting and relaxing after the big dinner :)
Kiki and Grammy, organizing presents:
Kiki, Grammy, Mom and I. Apparently, I missed the memo about the pink and white :)
There is a picture of everyone together by the pool but it's on Mom's camera. If I get a copy I'll add it to the post :)

No comments: