
I just got back from my youngest brother's Graduation in Canada. Geoff graduated from Conestoga College with a degree in Police Foundations. Way to go Geoff!

Here I am with my good friend, Vivianne. She drove down to attend Geoff's graduation with me :)

Geoff and Connie with his new diploma! :D

Congratulations Geoff, we are all very proud of you and your accomplishments!!! Yey!!!

Geoff and I spent a day cooking up a storm! Here we are with our final masterpieces - his freezer should be stocked for a little while :)

We also met up with Matt, Ashley and their new baby girl, Aynsleigh - who is absolutely precious and steals your heart with her darling smile!

Ashley and Connie at Moose Winooski's!

Geoff, I had a great time and I know I speak for the whole family when I say "we are so proud of you!" Congratulations sweetie and I can't wait to see you again soon in Florida :)
1 comment:
I am so elated that you were able to go, Connie. This was such a special moment in Geoff's and our family's lives. An achievement like this only comes around every so often and Geoff you climbed obstacles to get where you are now! The video and pictures are AWESOME...I taught you well on how to take pictures...get in their face! That moment only comes once. Congratulations Geoff. Thank you Connie for being a loving sister and daughter. Love, MOMmy
Post a Comment