I know Kurt is too modest to tell anyone about this, so his very proud wife will do the honors...Kurt won the award for 2008 LRG Maintenance Professional of the Year, as well as the award for the 2008 LRG General Leo Marquez CGO (Commission Grade Officer) of the Year! Both of these are very prestigious awards and are evidence of Kurt's professionalism, leadership and dedication. In addition to these two awards, Kurt also won the 2008 CGO of the Year award for his squadron. Congratulations Kurt!!! We are all very proud of you!!
3 comments:
Kudos Kurt!!! But then I am not a bit surprised!
Hey...do you ever check your hotmail???
Mom
(in VA)
Congratulations Kurt, we are very proud of you!!
Grandpa & Grandma Hepler
We are not suprised. Kurt is an amazing kid/man.
What I'm wondering is why only 3 awards. your slacking.
Keep it up, the AF needs more like you.
uncle Troy
Post a Comment